my very last christmas party...

the annual school christmas party...is the day where you get to show angst, booyaness(riight booyaness?...) well you get to show off and shit...but in a good christmas spirit way... some ppl are broke some ppl are happy....but one thing's fo'sho...it's a happy happy day of celebration and....yeah i got presents and i was giving presents too

ok, in case you didn't know....im a highschool senior so this christmas party...may as well be my last... well yeah it's my last but...i wouldn't say i went all-out...(it's 12 midnight and i just got home hehe), so technically, the 21st of December, the day of my last christmas party....finally ended.

So yeah you bet im gonna post about this momentous day ^_^ ok, it all started well of course this morning...i woke up kinda late (intentionally cuz i have this rep on being fashionably late) i took my headphones off and got ready (BTW, i listen to rock when i sleep) well i really didn't know what to wear but....even though my shirt was gonna piss religious ppl i wore it....my "VIRIGNITY IS NOT DIGNITY (printed on front) IT'S JUST LACK OF OPPURTUNITY (printed on back)" and whoah....i was astonished, all the attention my shirt had and stuff (well when u think of it the saying's hilarious) ppl saying nice shirt, it's so true and asking where you got it? and for me...making ppl laugh is a great feeling...:D hmm well i came to school with one priority....get musicmatch on the class pc and save all the mp3s i burnt.....so i was like this music godsend :D...even tho our pc was being a bitch but neways....i got the pc fixed and my soundtrack were bangin....plus...was runnin everywhere to give out presents and all the ppl who love me gave presents too :D so all in all i had fun just like any other christmas party...

well my day doesn't stop there tho...in preparation for our game tomorrow "Bash Wednesday" Alphabeto vs. Team Phils. 10am-1pm Concepcion Plaza we played basketball from 1-3 pm (that's why i went home early) so yeah we got tired and stuff plus my legs were sore...so after the game Mer said "Star City tau" hehe so Me, Namay, Jenus, Carlo, and Mer went to my place(i needed cash i only got 3 on me) and..we were off to star city , well i had to bring my two young bros. cuz with them around i get more money ^_^....after bball--->star city....whooo!!!!
yeah the trip was fast....we got there faster than expected....thank god for my street smarts well i guess we all pitched in....

when we got there, we had the modus operandi *snickers* right guys!? ok we headed towards a small coaster that blizzard thingy...we got cut off so...mer and jenus didn't get to ride with us...we had fun ...then we went into this funny horror house we were laughing our asses off!! DUDE WE EVEN SAW FPJ!!! after that we ate and began our cunning plan *hehe* then we rode the xclone loop for 4 straight times....^_^ hehe the 1st time my 2 bros were too scared to ride...the 2nd time my youngest bro...we forced him to ride...when he was practially sitting in the car and was already locked up...he was crying and yelling that he wanted to get out...but after the loop he went whoo!! now my other brother...we forced him on the 3rd time..we problems there..he had fun too...and the 4th and final ride...i was feeling something in my leg...after the first huge drop i was having LEG CRAMPS!!! damn so unlucky!! when we headed towardsthe loop i wasn't holdin on to any railing...i was holding on to my leg!!!..my left leg is still aching...we saw other seniors there too but we each had our own plans.

ok we went into some more haunted houses and scared the shit out of some girls and we went on more rides we strolled, and bought stuff....then karma kicked in

my mom was supposed to pick us up * it was coding so she couldn't bring us* and we brought walkie talkies in case some of us got separated...so armed with mer's and carlo's low batt cells we decided to go home...ok my mom had another walkie talkie so if ever they're near...they'd radio us...jenus was in a hurry to go home (family issue) so we strolled around waiting for a radio and or text...for some time during our enjoyment, someone radioed us (the voices sounded like my mom and our driver) so we got out....but a text came in and said that they were still at navotas cuz of traffic...DAMN A GUY WITH THE SAME FREQUENCY!!! i was so pissed...

remember from a 2 hour basketball game we headed straight for star city...five of us were beat. so we tried to contact our fetchers as much as possible (jenus was panicking) but eventually....the cells died... so we were left with our walkie talkies and our street charm... we couldn't go back into star city, so we decided to go to the baywalk...after much radio buzzing...and talking to many ppl we eventually saw the van and headed home...

karma kicked in (can i still call it today?) but we had fun-fun....it was worth it and that was my last christmas party...
1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    Hmm... har har! HYPERACTVE! Pero nkk2wa nmn exp nyu a! hapi daY! topak a "Virgnty is not dgnity" d kta nkita that day e :P musc freak ka ata that day! Ha ha! Joke!
    SWERTE! STAR CT! WHOOO! Ha ha! Lakas ng 3p! buti k p enjoy n enjoy...kht nagkleg crampz!
    haha! pra aq nagbbsa ng makult n ficton stowee! GALING! :P