the gamer within...

hmm...been catching up with my games lately and these are my thoughts...(i just gotta post this)

ok yeah been busy (yeah busy) im like on addict mode with video games the gamer inside of me just popped up like crazy!! actually this post really focuses on one game...that's Metal Gear Solid 3 :Snake Eater, ok ok maybe the whole Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid series...

MGS is this complexed series...complexed story...well the gameplay's awesome and the graphics are amazing...but still Hideo Kojima(the creator of MGS) has put in some sentimental values that blew me away!

the first one (MGS) it gave me this value about life...the future...and passing on what is our legacy...the value of life, making our life worthwhile and doing what you were meant to do...

Son's of Liberty(MGS2) on the other hand showed me how to build the future...preserve the past...living the life you adore so much...doing what you believed in...being the person you are and most of all never forgetting who we are inside...we can never be another person...staying true and pure...that's what really matters

Snake Eater (MGS3) although i haven't gone through it entirely...made me think about my principles and building one's emotion...having the sense of justice....sense of purity..doing what we all think is right.


ok you must think im crazy now...but these are my building blocks...where i find my joy...my values...and even some inspiration...
fans of this series must agree with me...i know we all felt the same thing...
this is a powerful form of lecture plus...as we play we learn other principles...and view the world through a variety of perspectives...unleasing the beauty of communication...

though life does not have a meaning itself..it does have a soul and with that we can find all the joy of life...cuz with that soul...that spirit...the so-called "life" that makes us who we are
we find the reasons why we live...why we fight, why we love and why do we never stop doing what we love to do...doing what we are all meant to do..doing what makes life significant...
0 Responses