it's christmas time again...

Its Christmas time, again Its time to be nice to the people you cant stand, all year Im growing tired of all this Christmas cheer You people scare mePlease stay away from my homeIf you dont wanna get beat down Just leave the presents and then leave me alone

ahh the christmas season is getting closer and closer...more giving more caring and more presents...plus the bunjee jumping baby jesus (im going to hell for that ACK!)...
christmas for me is...spending time with the family...a day of good times and no worries...yeah...i love this season.
yeah this season compared to valentines...is the REAL day for love...the day jesus(not the bunjee jumping one from Late Night) but the bethlehem born godlike one (im so going to hell for this), It's this day of unity and a day where all are differences are taken away...that feeling gets better year by year :D.
here, the states...man the holiday season is like the biggest season of the year and this year 04' it's gonna be huge...
no matter what the difference in race, color, nationality..this season brings us all together...

Now im here to tell what christmas is about for me...i could say it straight to the point that it's all about the presents but that wouldn't bring justice to this post hehe...
but instead....christmas is a time for showing off and being the envy of all your friends (WTF!? strike 3 reian) nah nah...for real....the holiday season is about family and tradition, the tradtional meal, the reunion...the gift giving, going to church...TURKEY, horsin around with shadow(well not nowadays cuz she's huge), coco and buster..., my lil bros leaving cookies and milk for santa at my grandparent's fireplace, my older cousins being surprised that someone gave them an Xbox 3 years ago...no one admitted who did it (it must've been santa)...ahh those were memorable moments...
I was looking at past christmas photos last night and i laughed at some of the things i had....from barney stuff(now i despise that evil rabid purple dinosaur) to powerangers to nintendo games to the ps2 and ps2 games...now an ipod(i wish) and stuff :D
I remember when my dad and i chopped down an christmas tree once...damn that was hilarious...i was 6 and i was scared to death...and my grandfather whom i call pop always has this HUGE train set set up in the living room...one kiddie like (for kids to play) and this big one (a collectable expensive one) that goes around the living room...so cool...
now that's the thomas family during christmas...well i forgot to mention the part at dinner where my mom makes these awesome quebabs....my two cousins (those are my only 1st cousins at my dad's side we're like brothers when we hang out....even though we see em like once a year) kevin and brian...love em...they argue(well not anymore) about who gets the last one,HILARIOUS (im dead if they read this!!*gulp*)

now over here in the philippines...well you must know all the traditions, like the simbang gabi, kids carolling and stuff...it's an awesome colorful christmas....every one experiences the same thing...the JOY of christmas...no further ellaborations :p

hmm...now the thing that my family does differently is...we open our presents a night early!! :D we ALWAYS open em on christmas eve it's thomas family tradition...we've been doing it longer than i can remember....so that feels special for me...:D

ok since im making an christmas post i might as well write to santa:

Dear St. Nick,
I've been a good boy (define good) and all i want for christmas is for my dad to have a safe flight home...that's all i want...and merry christmas!

p.s oh and an ipod too...i want one of those silver ones (i messed with santa ACK!)

-love,
reian


1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    Excited for X-mas?! You need to go to confess your sins before you celebrate X-mas this year! I'm not sure what to beleive in this blog entry! Har har! Just kidding!
    Memories... Haha! You must've had fun EVERY X-mas!
    I think you spelled St. Nick wrong... His real name is Nicholas... So I guess it's supposed to be NIC only... Har har! But that's okay... I'm not sure myself :P
    Neweiz this blog entry is REAL funny... Har har! But I guess some might not be too happy about the jokes. Like Jesus, for one. (Oh no!) Har har!