the difference between...

you ever thought about the things you are supposed to do and the things you were meant to do?

that's the wonder of life...God's almighty plan...it's also known as DESTINY, we can't determine such events, yet it pops up at the most unexpected situations...
some people experience it through death, luck...and sorrow even...
"i wanna do this i wanna do that but instead i did something completely unexpected...that shocked me and my family"... can i call that destiny?... "i had a huge crush on her since grade school but i ended up loving...someone different" is that a case of fate?...
...i have no idea why im talking about this ....really...

but in god's given plan....do i have more to hope for?...more to conquer?...ppl say that after happiness comes sorrow, and after sorrow comes happiness....Im VERY happy now and i admit i am REALLY lucky....but will regret the feeling of joy now and suffer in the future?...that'll be the day i fear most...

all the joyous days of senior year are numbered....less than 3 months and counting....damn i wish i could stop time...the triumphant days of batch 2005...soon draws to an end...
it's so hard to believe that 3 years ago i was in the lower year levels...I-Blessed Raymond (ok 3 years ago SJA's raymund....we called it raymond FYI for u underlings ^_^) under the wings of Mr.Michael M. Mercado i give you kudos sir!, 2 years II-St.Margaret under Mrs.Aldea...damn those were the days the dawn of the 3rd floor era ^_^ and just this past school year III-Mo.Francisca under the veteran Gng.Nuqui...now im IV-St.James(booya i got the rep of the school in my sec) under barrotti (hehe mrs.nancy barrot)...damn my highschool batteries are running out and im not ready to go yet...i've met so many friends...my batchmates all the lower years and all the teachers whom nourished my knowledge...they all have this special place in my soul...they made me who i am...watched as i grow...watch as i leave...though my body is away...my spirit always stays...
my barkada....my beloved barkada...ALPHABETO...it's so sad that we...the group who thought they were inseperable....finally....have different paths to take.
aped,pando,enchong,namay,von,enus,jd,mer, gui aka kuntil, al and me...(eff,or rf whatever ^_^)
still 3 months away but i feel 3 months is not enough....

again i ask...you know the difference between what you want to do and what you're supposed to do...is it fate that i've met so many ppl and shared practically my whole being during my highschool days that 3 months from now i'll be forced to let them go...instantly?....
life is cruel, fate is spontaneous and my life has only just begun.....


1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    WHOOO! Idol! Lupit a! Hehehe! Nainsprire s ibang blog? Hahaha! Pero maganda nmn e... :) Nakakaiyak nga eh... Xobrah... Hay! Don't worry kuya, ok lng yan... Pagdadaanan ng halos lhat ng tao yan :) Pero d way you pass it d most important part. Pwede pa naman kayo magkita-kita ng inyong fellow alphabets. Hehe! Bastah! Astig!!!