you know that feeling...

to start things off with this entry...probably you know how it feels to have deep feelings for someone right?the feeling of love, that warm fuzzy feeling you get when being with her, the moments you act stupid, simply because of the fact that you are uber happy at that moment.....simply wonderful isnt it? yeah...of course!

it's like every waking moment...you think about her...every second you are apart....you miss her...everyday you're together...you love her...^_^

it's like what this one movie said..."she's is my other half, together we're whole, so once you know how it feels to be whole you never want to go back to being a half" (well im not sure actually if that's the precise quote but heck i typed from my memory) i was like yeah she completes me...i've never been this happy in my life actually...
the fact that you know that there is this special someone that loves you, that cares for you, that misses you...gives you a reason to live...if possible live the rest of it with her....

it's not my type to make a mushy entry actually...well i did this just because the 28th is a very special day for me..:D

actually this is the first time i've actually "fallen"...it's like i feel different about her...this deep connection..unlike the others...it's irony/coincidence(im not sure because if i say it's destiny it's kinda corny) same star sign, same birth month, same interests, we're like identical inside but different on the outside...like my friend said that she is my female counterpart...and that time i was like "what!? who!?..nahh!"...pretty funny...and look where i am now....i love her! :D
i feel great and now im anout to wrap up this post...ok my final words...

tricia, i love you!!! and happy monthsary! :D
1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    ^^ Awh...I know that feeling ^^ Hehe... isn't it obvious? :P
    Miss you!
    Love you!
    Happy Monthsary! ^^