skin change....

im thinking about changing my blog template...i dunno if i should proceed in making my own...or i'll just rip one out of blogskins

my candidiates in the skins i've seen so far are :
(click the linkis for previews)

kakashi 1
this is a simple hatake kakashi skin...green and has a big hatake kakashi pic with his visible sharingan..kinda cool

gundam seed
a great skin!! a kickass entrance and an animewebsite look....great pictures of the freedom gundam and has it's own avatars and stuff too...im not sure but i might use this is build my own customizations through the great layout...it's because i stink when it comes to layout >.<


sephiroth*
i've used this before and i might use it again....

squall - i need silence *
ok this is a little light for me but it's pretty cool...nice layout with the drop-downs and stuff...another candidate


*BROKEN LINKS (sorry for the inconvinience)
1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    Ugh...ei...d q mkita ung links >.<