a poem by me

as darkness rises,my sadness reigns
my soul is haunted my anger gains
im so lost waiting for answers of life
ending one's sorrow, my blood on the knife

the fear of death's great,one which i overcome
i embrace my ending moments, and maybe missed by some
a sacrifice to sorrow, my life about to end
for god said not now, and a messenger he sends

it was you of all people, my darkness turns to day
my life now has a purpose,i have so much left to say
about my past and present,my future it can wait
you taught me how to love,you took away my hate

my shattered soul in shadows a light it now bares
completes my inner being, i feel your utmost care
my life i now value, for you are dear to me
i really really love you i wish that you can see

i'll never leave your side, i'll never leave you dear
keeping every promise, holding every tear
you're my source of living, you're my source of might
i whisper that i love you as i hold you close tonight...
1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    Hmm...nice poem... :) DEEP! Hehe... Ganda naman eh!!! Aztig :) Hehe! Galing mo tlg! Yikeeee!