.....*sigh*

a cross i bear within i fight,
i've lost to darkness,said goodbye to light.
i drift endlessly and wait for despair...
for the patience of death i tempt to dare...

i look above the dark night sky,
for all i've been was one big lie...
i am nothing and nothing i shall be
only my dissappearance can comfort me...

i wish it to end my suffering begone...
i do not want to see another new dawn...
i'm hated by many...by family and friends...
no one to turn to my own wounds i mend...

no comfort of loved ones, so cold and alone...
in solitude i live, my dark skills i hone...
i fight my sorrow and suppress my pain...
my tears as they fall my effort in vain...

my heart is bleeding, my feelings i write
my tormented mind foresaw my plight...
this melancholy poem may be my last...
for before a new day i am part of the past...
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.