my whole world crashed before me again, i got mad at one of the ya-ya's i yelled at her and of course...i got yelled at aswell....by my parents....

my mom thinks she understands me...she assumes i've got mental issues...no...she doesn't understand me...and i dont have mental issues...if i get mad...i get mad...i can supress the hatred for so long...i need to let it out...this thing with one of the ya-ya's has been bothering me for so long now...
i usually write what i feel when im mad or when im sad...this time, i didn't...you see...my mom doesn't know this...she doesn't know...what i do, what i write...she doesn't know me period...

i can't talk to her freely...i feel uneasy and uncomfortable, i grew up with her contradicting to my every opinion...i get scolded and lectured at...i get intimidated...it pulled me away from her a long time ago....

mom and dad leave us to work....it's admirable, i know it's hard for them to leave their kids go six thousand miles away and work for the sake of their future...
as the kids, we know why and there's nothing we can do to stop them...it's a necessity...plus i know im lucky...i live a great life...i have eveything i
0 Responses