...

today has been a dark dark day...yesterday was great we went to von's house blessing in cavite i saw jenus, ukab and namay and of course von and we played basketball and fooled around, even my cousin kevin joined the fun...coming home we rode at the back of the pickup truck we helped two mormons and the trip from cavite coming home we laughed, sang songs and talked...i had my friends over afterwards, jenus and namay eventually went home while ukab spent the night...i had a blast yesterday...i talked to trish..had fun with my friends and..it was a great day
Sunday now is eventually part of history, today has been tearful for me...i'll fill you all in...

as i said, ukab spent the night...we were fooling around earlier after we woke up then we decided to get some food from downstairs...that time my parents were printing these pictures..but the noticed we were short of photo paper and i being the pc guy i am tried to compress them, my first attempt were failures and...eventually we found some more photo paper...we could've just printed it on word which kevin already made but mom wanted it to look differently..she said "where's the document!?" i said "it's on the task bar" she started yelling more...then she wanted to open powerpoint she kept yelling and yelling that she cant find it...i told her "mom it's there it's easy to find "she yelled somemore...that irritated me and somewhat hurt my feelings...there i was with my friend and i was only trying to help and there my mom was yelling at me for no good reason...i eventually took over and opened it for her i uttered the simple phrase because of annoyance and a simple fact "i told you it was simple" after that she turned towards me and started hitting me with the heels of her shoe...i was yelling "why mom!!?" "why do you always yell at me!?it hurts!!" dad got angry and hugged her to stop her from hitting me...she struggled a bit and they talked...i was in tears since then... they talked for a bit then dad called me up...i told my mom everything, i poured my heart out all my feelings...what i've wanted to say for a long time...EVERYTHING...dad agreed with me...mom had too much pride, she doesn't care how other's feel when she yells at people, she has a short fuse...and in public places she tends to embarass me and my brothers with her bragging and nagging...

i like it better when dad talks to me except mom...everytime i make a fault...dad talks to me in a sincere manner...he knows how i feel and understands me...i love my dad very much...after our talks im usually in tears but i do learn my lesson everytime...my mom on the other hand...im either left annoyed or more angered inside...

my dad doesn't deserve how my mom treats him...he's loving and caring...he's a good samaritan and he's an all around nice guy...it feels like everyday EVERYDAY mom nags him and yells at him...he talks back in a soft voice and...being the good guy that he is...he backs down eventually...
he asks a simple question...mom yells at him...he does this, mom yells at him...my brothers even know how i feel...they know the pain...dad's heart is always in the right place...he's a great father and...mom treats him like that...he deserves better...

i cant help it...im crying as i write this entry...mom's making it sound like it's my fault...my fault that she packed up and left us a couple hours ago...my fault that i wrecked this family...it hurts...it hurts me badly...is it wrong to help!? did i start it!? what did i do wrong!?

then she's always telling me to put my pride down...learn to cope with others and try to be as friendly as possible...learn to supress my anger...and many more noble actions while she herself doesn't practice them...in fact i've learned a few negative traits from her..after hearing and seeing them day after day..she yells alot...i yell...she has a short temper i have a short temper...at least i know how to supress it...i can only supress it for so long....i seldomly yell at people....and i know when i've hurt someone's feelings....
she also tells me that i need to see a psychiatrist and i have mental issues....now i think it's the other way around....my friends understand me, my brothers understand me, my cousins understand me, my girlfriend understands me, and even my dad understands me....why can't my mom understand me!?
i've pulled away from her along time ago....now she's made it worse...she doesn't realize how badly she's hurt me and the people around her especially my dad...im not the reian she used to know...im not that kid anymore..i've grown and matured...she doesn't understand that...she still treats me like a kid...
as i said i poured my heart out when i talked to her with my dad....i was crying...i was hurt....she still wouldn't listen...she was acting all childish and saying that it was my fault entirely...it was me and dad's fault...she didn't do anything wrong...she kept saying to accept her for who she is...how can we accept someone that hurts us!? more emotionally than physically....

she packed up and left...dad said she had to cool off...she says she's gone for good...is it so much to ask someone to change for the better!? i know the principle of accepting people for they really are but this was too much...harshly way too much...-reian out
0 Responses