i'll think up a title for this one

im lacking something....i dont know what....im missing something have no idea why...im all confused...im happy but in reality im not...im not crying or anything...im not as sad as before...nothing like that...im confused...

hmm im thinking too much i guess too muc, my mind can't take it...all these thoughts...these voices in my head...im not in pain...mentally nor physically...no..i guess it's spiritually...
trying to keep myself busy but odds are...nothings happening...
i find myself staring at my front page....looking at the address bar not knowing where to go or what to do....
this my friends must be boredom.....
it's like whenever im busy....i find myself doing anything or everything i can think up.....know i have alot of time on my hands...i can't do anything...damn...
hmm...i dont find joy in playing SOCOM II online anymore...nor freestyling on THUG(tony hawk's underground) ...all the things i find joy in before...are long gone...i was simple...now im more complexed...yeah i've grown..alot i guess...hmm...i typed this entry out of boredom...i have a hunger for something which i cannot satisfy...i dunno...why i even bother...writing though...im confused...no one understands me...
1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    :( Bored eh? The sad thing is that I don't think there is such a cure for that...
    Uhm...it just goes away... Right?