you havent been around lately?

Blogs.ph rank dropped down massively lately, actually I haven't peaked at least a 200 since the ondoy posts...why? Simple, been working on my I.T skills and...working out massively, I try to hit the gym everyday, I'm back in shape as I was earlier this year before the major "party mode" kicked in. So here's the deal, this blog is gonna get more personal in the coming months, I'll be keeping an online track on my weight and body fat..weight a weekly basis, body fat hopefully once a month. Late October was when I started religiously working out. I started with a weight of 215 lbs. Yesterday after sweating and all the weight lifting...i weighed 198lbs...not bad right?...I'll take a picture weekly too...and if I'm not too embarrassed I'll post it up here...wish me luck..
0 Responses