expecting too much

that feeling of disappointment is always...sad...no one likes getting disappointed....no one...
one thing i've learned all my life is that i shouldn't expect too much of myself, my friends and my family...otherwise i'd get hurt...

i dunno...i guess it was my fault..did i ask for too much?...i was looking forward to this day...and now i realize i shouldn't have...i've been down...it's like every spec of happyness i felt when i woke up this morning fluttered away...and uhmm to tell u the truth i even cried...my last sunday free...i was planning to have a great time...i was completely wrong...

i expected too much...i ended up hurting myself...

-peace out..

1 Response
  1. Tricia Says:

    ...Sowie tlg ha...
    Sowie...
    Hope you can 4give me... :(
    Luv u bhebie.....