birthday post!!w00t!!!

my birthday's today....and of course it's a very special day for this dark, kakashi-fanboy blogger...hehe i feel so relaxed and...yeah of course i grow a year older, i had a party a few hours ago...friends and family came ...there are some that made it, some that didn't, some were early, some were late...some stayed awhile while some had to go....all those aside i had a blast...

it was kinda different this year...i was getting greetings from lots of different people...some i knew some i dont really know...some i was introduced but i dont really talk to them...even the guys i play socom online with IMed me on messenger and greeted me happy birthday ^^

the party was fun, some of my friends came..... Ukab came EARLY around 2 pm we played an hour of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and i OWNED him completely i love my wolverine, ken and ryu tag team (i only needed ken and ryu though) and Lorenz and Namay came around 3 pm....around 4 pm i was supposed to pick Tricia up from school which was supposed to be me ONLY...but hehe the group had to come with hehe...we picked her up and on the way to my house we overloaded this tricycle....hehe u have me, my bro jr and tricia inside , namay and my other bro dj behind the driver, and lorenz hanging at the back and ukab hanging from the side...i thought the tricycle was goin to give!! we laughed so hard!!! when we got home hehe ok back to our posts we played marvel vs capcom 2 again while others went online and horsed around....well...Tricia had to go home early so I accompanied her home ^_^ (im a nice guy) .....when i got back jenus has arrived and the room was a mess...damn i was gone for 20 mins and that happens....afterwards we started eating we ate alot hehe and uhmm von called to wish me a happy bday...and after that they all left...my friends... i got tired and stuff...i was happy spendin time with triica and my friends...uhmm im kinda tired ryt now so till next tym
0 Responses